Information for data protection pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) EU 679/2016 in force since 25 May 2018
La Dolce Vita Snc by Biagiotti F. & amp; C., with registered office in Loc. S. Caterina – Burcinella cs 94, 52044 Cortona (AR), VAT number 01875480517 (hereinafter, “Owner”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art . 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1 Data Controller:
La Dolce Vita Snc by Biagiotti F. & amp; C., with registered office in with registered office in Loc. S. Caterina – Burcinella cs 94, 52044 Cortona (AR)
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
2 Object of the processing:
The Data Controller processes personal data – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) that you may have communicated when concluding contracts for the services or products sold by the Data Controller.
3 Purpose of the processing:
Your personal data are processed:
a) The personal data you provide through this website or directly to the Data Controller are processed without your express consent (Article 6 letter . b), e) of the RGPD), solely for the following Service Purposes:
- to conclude the contracts for the services of the Data Controller
- to fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you
- to fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority
- exercise the rights of the Data Controller, for example legitimate interests or the right to defense in court
b) The personal data that you provide through this website or directly to the Data Controller will instead be processed only with your specific and distinct consent (Article 7 of the GDPR), for the following purposes of Marketing:
- send them via e-mail, post and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, commercial communications or newsletters or other advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller.
- send them via e- mail questionnaires for measuring the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services.
We would like to inform you that if you are already our customer, we will be able to send you commercial communications or newsletters relating to the Controller’s services and products similar to those you have already used, unless your consent has already been revoked.
4 Methods, duration of processing and data security:
Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes (3.a) and for no more than 2 years from the collection of the data for Marketing Purposes (3.b).
The Owner declares to have adopted appropriate technical and organizational measures for the fulfillment of the obligations under the RGPD. In particular, the Data Controller declares to have activated internal procedures to safeguard the security of data (both electronic and paper), by means of encryption, backup and disaster recovery measures and measures to protect your network through firewalls, antivirus or access prevention systems. abusive. The owner declares to have also verified the existence of the same security measures with its suppliers who provide hosting services related to the functionality of this website.
5 Other data recipients:
The Data Controller processes the collected data internally and uses them for the performance of its business. There are no other recipients of the data, except for the recipients required by law.
6 Data transfer
Personal data, if acquired from the website, are stored on servers located in Italy or in any case within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission and always guaranteeing the security of the transfer and after verifying ‘existence at the new supplier of suitable security measures and the absence of unauthorized use of data.
7 Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you can exercise all the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication:
- a) of the origin of personal data
- b) of the purposes and methods of processing
- c) of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools
- d) the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, RGPD
- e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated systems call without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 RGPD (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
8 How to exercise rights
The interested party may at any time exercise their rights by sending:
- A simple communication via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A written communication, via ordinary mail, to: La Dolce Vita Snc di Biagiotti F. & amp; C., Loc. S. Caterina – Burcinella cs 94, 52044 Cortona (AR)
Information on Cookies and log files
- _ga: “technical” cookie installed by third parties, in order to increase access status (Google Analytics), duration 24 months;
- _gat: ” technical “, has the purpose of monitoring the session, limited to a single browsing session;